segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2012

Longings

Longings I feel of your look long and soft;
Michael you're a star dressed in moonlight;
That when was unlit, left my world so cold;
But even then I'll never stop loving you;

Longings I feel of your smile so beautiful;
I miss you, and sometimes I cry smiling;
And then I remember the dream I had;
I know in my heart you still live;

Longing I feel of your embrace that I could not win;
Longing I feel of your precious enchantment;
Longings I feel of you that makes me love you;

Longings I feel of your dancing and his singing;
Longing I feel of the kiss that I could not give;
And with all this longings, I love you so much;

To be continued!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

And so I love you so with much longings;
Longings I feel of a day be able to meet you;
And all the love I feel for you, be able tell you;
Longings I feel of their creativity;

Their creativity that brought me a lot of emotion;
Longings I feel of the emotion of touch you;
And be able firmly hold in your hand;
Look into their eyes and say that I'll love you forever;

Longings I feel of your smell that I could not feel;
Longings I feel of autograph that I could not ask;
Longing I feel to be able to play with you;

In the theme park, without having time to stop;
Longing I feel to be able to be by your side;
Alongside Michael Jackson, one being enchanted;

The end!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário